Just got done eating fresh coconut ( got it from our backyard ) Nothing to do that's why I decided to make coconut juice w/ condense milk and crushed ices! So refreshing and super yummy! My son and hubby they really like it. Its cool we have coconut tree in our backyard :) I love it..
Now it's time to open my blog, facebook account, email and search PC Tools for my computer I need to download antivirus . OMG what is this.
Jhona Guess what? You know who just got a new Apple iPad2 to test out and keep without paying a cent;) It did not come with any leather case or fancy accessories but who cares, it was free! Let me know when you get one too :)
I got this from my facebook account. Urgh I know this is not true and spam message as well. I really hate to receive this kind of message. Hey stop forwarding this kind of untrue message okay. I will delete you in my account.. behlat!
I was searching average cost for hair transplants for my BIL while my son's asleep. I hope I could find the finest and cheap hair transplant online. I keep on searching about it. Oh well I need to email my friend maybe she have an idea how much for hair transplant as far as I know her fiance is a transplant surgeon. I already email it hopefully she reply as soon as possible.
After a few minutes I decided to check my email ooo ohhh I got an email from my zumba instructor not my friend maybe she's swamped.
Want to know my instructor said?? lol
My instructor saying: Dededo Crew you guys rocked it tonight!!! Special thanks to Jhona, Aime Lykins, Rizel Fernandez,Julie Farrer,Kiyo Buccat,Fazilat Langer,Yukie Masuda Mauricio,Jackie for coming out!! Love you guys!! To all the Zumba Dededo peeps, GREAT JOB!! You made the workout so much fun!!!
I had a fantastic workout with my instructor and other folks. See you next week again.
1. OMG I can't wait for the weekend to start. Gonna have a party weekend. Happy birthday to hubby's niece Jopay.. We love you so much.. muah!
2. Dione's Graduation
3. My Friend bestowed me finest workout creatine supplements.Thank you sis for being nice to me. I really appreciate it.
4. I had a great lunch with my co-worker
5. We've tried marble creamy ice cream.. Yummy!
6. We went to GPO mall. We had shopped of course.. yipee..
7. Day off
8. Holiday on Monday which mean NO WORK.. Yahoo
9. Hubby's payday
10. Bonding with my two boys
My week end was nice. I was with my family.
Starting from Friday evening. We went to GPO mall we watched movie Pirates of the Caribbean after work at Hollywood Theaters. Then we shopped of course. Hubby, me and Casey has new loots. I had so much fun and my two boys as well. Hubby's trying to seek iPad sleeve for his brother at GPO but sad to say out of stock. He wants to buy horizontal sleeve or vertical sleeve like these.
On Saturday we had guests. I clean up our house and I cooked kare-kare and menudo.
Today is Sunday.. We attended Birthday Party. We went to church and Ypao beach. The weather was nice that's why casey enjoyed the beach.
Now back at home, writing my experiences on my weekend gateaway. It was a tiring day but we've enjoyed.
OMG the weekend is almost over in a few hours. Feel lazy to go back to work tomorrow. hay!
Just wanted to share our Company May Cover and Table of Contents. Mom-centered stories about growing up, looking back, letting go, and making the best of now.
About the cover: Mothers (clockwise) Becky Espinosa, Millie Lujan, and Caroline Sablan grace our cover this month. Read more about them in the following pages. Also on the cover is the 2012 Honda Civic Sedan available at the Triple J Auto Group.
The High Road dedicates a month to Moms and mothering! Read about women who dedicate their time to care for their children, the community, and even their own moms and dads. If it's nurturing, it's in here. Memories of Mom! Sons reveal lessons learned front their mothers! Caring for Elderly Parents!
And...here we go!
1. I see my friend walking at the mall she's getting skinny very pretty. Maybe she tried to take fenphedrine.
2. I scratch my head it so itchy.
3. They begin to like my suggested at our meeting.
4. I love our friendship but that was so many years earlier.
5. This I know: My family love me so much. They are very supportive.
6. Going Reef Hotel for dinner with my family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include going church and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day!
He's asleep after all that fussiness and crying. I'm talking about my naughty boy. My kid making me insane.. hehe! Despite of that I love spend some time with my baby. He so cute and adorable. I love to play with him and tickle his feet. =)
Since my baby is already asleep it's time to check my email and do some online errands like billiard supplies and accessories. I also do some blog hop. I miss reading of my comrades blog.
O ohh my husband is calling me.. B R B guys..
Last thursday hubby and I watched The God of Thunder THOR.. This is a comic book character from marvel comics. I'm really impressed, this is a nice movie.
I can't wait these movie too.
May : Pirates of Caribbean
June : X-men First Class
July : Transformers 3
Just chillin' at my room and seeking Mens Jewelry online for hubby this father's day while my baby boy is playing and watching blues clues', hubby is gone he has dental appointment today and I'm lovin' it, LOL :)Sometimes its really nice to have some quiet time alone, its relaxin' right folks??? hehe!
That's for now peeps. I am busy right now seeking endownment for my lovei dabs.
Have a wonderful day!
After a strenuous 2010, the Scorpio 2011 yearly horoscope shows that you enter the new year slightly exhausted. Allow your body time to recover. As you can see from the other areas in your life, 2011 will instill you with a passion and creative energy you do not have to fight for the way you did in 2010. However, that energy will only come if you are not too exhausted to receive it. In the earlier part of the year, trust that creativity is around the corner and allow yourself time to relax, meditate and get plenty of rest. The vitality will return soon enough.
Last night I was busy searching about hemogex when my phone is ringing. Ohhh I got 3 missed call from my freind rose. I texted her asking why she was calling me.. She replied: She was asking me what she gonna wear tomorow at the mall for her ex gabby concepcion... She so excited to see him :) I was laughing and laughing at her. Btw, Mellisa Ricks and Gabby C they have a concert here in guam at Micronesia Mall.
Now I opened my FB account OMG I can't believe it my friend rose and gabby are singing together.hmmm..
1. I know i can make it.
2.I would like to attend zumba class today and will go mall if at all possible.
3. This weather has been great for our family to get together.
4. Load is a problem .
5. I'm really happy I have the ability to buy a football gifts for my hubby. I'm sure he gonna love it.
6. I'm busy doing some errands
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go church, tomorrow my plans include will go flea market and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day!
It's partially because you like to save money, but it's also because you like the thrill of finding a fabulous deal.
Of all the types, you tend to shop frequently but rarely by. You keep an eye on prices.
Brand names are not that important to you. You know how to have style without collecting designer tags.
What Kind of Shopper Are You?
1. Had a great weekend with my family.
2. I had new loots and my baby as well.
3. OMG i'm getting fat I need to take adapexin-p to lose weight.
4. Attend weeding party on saturday. I'm so excited to see my friend wearing her fabulous wedding gown.
5. Dinner at ninja japanesse restaurant with my two boys
6. Hubby's payday.. lol!
7. I had a good conversation with our customers.
8. I got compliments from my boss
9. Ice cream cold stone yummy!
10.Hubby's day off today.
I'm here at work searching online university for me. I'm planning to go back to school.
Power outage. So hot here at my work even with a back up generator stil hottt.
I'm so excited to go home and my hubby is going home early today. I miss my two boys and I miss blogging as well lol! I was so occupied with a lot of things that I can barely blog hop. Totally swamped.
Need to go. Back to work!=)
Casey with his cousin dominique.
I can't believe Casey's turning 20 months , time flies so fast ! I just can't imagine how fast he grow. If I can only pause the time and let him baby forever lol .. Love u baby..
Shitty shit ! Power outage. So hot here at my work even with a back up generator stil hottt.
I'm so excited to go home and my hubby is going home early today. I miss my two boys and I miss blogging as well lol! I was so occupied with a lot of things that I can barely blog hop. Totally swamped and hopefuly I have time to seek online university for me. I'm planning to go back to school.
Need to go. Back to work!=)
I was searching Fort Worth florists online then my friend popped up her message on my YM. She shared her conversation with her smart baby..
Her baby said, Mom if I have money....I will Buy you a Louis Vuitton purse this Mother's day and Mama....My friend feels like she already bought LV with those words.....Then my friend replied: thanks babY you made my Mothers Day so Happy already!!!!!
aww so touched!
... that you matter. People need you. People you love and even people you have never met are depending on you. You matter to God as well. No one else can be the person you were created to be. Do not think for a minute that you are not important; - the world needs you. God needs you.
Good morning world! I'm so excited to go work today. why? Cuz we're getting paid. yahoo! =)
Oh what a beautiful morning today. It's the start of a great weekend. I just woke up and now I'm preparing our break fast and I'm using the one I bought sienna sinks undermount sinks I love to use it. oh boy I need to wake up my hubby and Casey as well.
Need to go folks and Happy Friday!
And...here we go!
1. The Notebook is my favorite TV show (or movie) because the story is awesome.
2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: Table Rock lake homes is the best.
3. I am very overwhelmed at this moment.
4. From K-mart to Dededo white market is a long walks.
5. Take some time to think about it
6. I made pasta but needs a bit of something sweet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie, tomorrow my plans include will go to K-mart again and Sunday, I want to take a rest!
1. Cleaning our flat today and ironing our uniforms
2. Will go to K-mart and buy Casey's stuff
3. I'm gonna call my dentist to cancell my appointment
4. Will go to social security benefits after my work
5. Update my account
6. Update my blog
7. Trying to finish my offline and online chores
8. Reading and answering my email for our hot customer
OMG! I have really slacked off these weeks in posting again and again. Totally swamped at work and taking care of my two boys and other stuff and a lot has happened these past few weeks. My son got sick again. But thanks god he’s okay now. I am really sad when my baby is sick. I cannot contemplate at my work and I don’t have time to seek catalog printing online. Hay life has been busy here. I need vacationnnn.. =)
1. I had a wonderful weekend with my family.
2. I had a great dinner with my co-workers at sea food chef.
3. Break fast at Kings restaurant with my two boys and we bought african mango extract at mall for my husband.
4. Attend Birthday Party on Saturday and Sunday. So excited!
5. yahoo payday.. Love it! =)
6. Hubby's off today.
7. Watching movie and have dinner at Ruby Tuesday later.
8. Blogging and Hopping
9. ice cream at cold stone.. wow love it!
10. Casey's turning 20 months.
Guest post by Jewel Cole
When I was a little girl I decided that when I grew up I wanted to own a candy store… That's right, a candy store! I know that sounds totally silly, but in a college town like mine I figured I could start a candy store that stayed open late and really turn it into the type of place young adults wanted to hang out, sort of like a coffee shop. Once I got the inventory and a storefront rented right in downtown I got to work on creating a fun and funky website. I found a good domain name through research at one of the registrars like http://www.domainnames.com/, then my friend Sarah help me with all design aspects of the site. It's got so many colors and fun things to click on, I could spend all day just rolling around on my very own site! I can't wait for the grand opening next week, and the store is already getting some great buzz in the local papers in student community, so we'll see!
You Are a Couch Potato
Wow, you are a hard core couch potato. Is there an indentation in your couch shaped like you?
Unless you have a hardcore physical illness or disability, you definitely need to get out more.
Turn off your television - or throw it away if you dare. You need to pull the plug.
TV can be great, but here's a secret: real life is even better.