1. New loots for me and my two boys.
2. Attend Birthday party on Saturday with my close friends
My friend bestowed me iphone case . Thank you so much my dear friend I really like it.
3. I got my quota sales this month. I’m so happy.
4. Chatting with my family while watching my favorite TFC teleserye
5. Christmas is around the corner. Excited to buy a gift.
6. Day off
7. Bonding with my two boys
1. New loots for me and my two boys.
Just got back from our late date night after work with my family, my son did really well with his cousins. Thank you so much for the luscious dinner and a good movie treat hunny and I had a superb time :) and I would like to thank you once again for all the birthday wishes you guys are awesome I really appreciate it. Now it’s time to download video and post in my FB account.
Have a good weekend ahead fellas.
I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses
My sister asked me to checkout out Direct TV New Philadelphia to see what great packages we can get when we move to our new apartment. I'm a little nervous about living with her to be honest. We are kind of the new Odd couple. I'm neat, type a, and a homebody. Planting myself in front of the tv after a long day or to relax on the weekend is heaven to me. My sister though. She's loud, and messy. It doesn't bother her to leave dirty dishes in the sink for days! And she is a social butterfly! She has to be out and about. It's fine by me until she expects me to go with her. No thank you! And when she comes home in the middle of the night and is loud. Ugh. The one thing we do agree on is tv (thank heaven!) She does get on my nerves when she asks a lot of questions about the show we are watching (which, obviously causes me to miss the dialogue!).
Sorry for the late post.
And...here we go!
1. How can I live without you. One of my favorite song.
2. I am seeking for Walden University's online degree programs at the moment. I am planning to go back to school and take mass communication but due to lack of time coz I am totaly swamped. I am full time work mom and after work I need to taking care of my baby. Fortunately I found WaldenU.edu online they have a different kind of course such as management, nursing and many more. For more information and if want to learn about Walden just visit the link image.
3. That summer, was really awesome.
4. Hubby and Casey wants to stay at home the whole day but me I wanna go mall and shopping lol!
5. My girlfriends we always stay in touch.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie, tomorrow my plans include going flea marekt and Sunday, I want to go mall.
As I mentioned I am working in a Auto group Company. Please check this out =)
1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see their cute puppy.
2. Kare-kare is my favorite thing to cook. ( Hubby's favorite)
3. Life is good.
4. My favorite pillow makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
5. Colly Flower is my favorite Autumn vegetable.
6. appetite suppressants is better its helps to burn fat. For more further information just visit the image link see the variety of diet pills.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch my favorite teleserye, tomorrow my plans include watching movie with my family and Sunday, I want to go flea market to buy my favorite sago't gulaman
I'm done searching life insurance no exam online. While my baby is asleep I finally decided to tackle cleaning out our house and vehicle today. Its nice to be busy about these stuff and not something else lol! After these errands I'm going my budget proposal for Casey's 2nd birthday party that I will have to let the husband approve =). That's for now fellas. BRB for more story.
Just cooked chicken adobo for the husband as he requested! After his work he buy all ingredients I guess he was really craving for it. =)
What am I doing this very minute? Oh well reading and replying to emails, teaching my baby counting 1 to 20 while uploading photos at facebook and finishing online tasks like searching body stockings.
Been extremely swamped these past days. Just like today I just got home around 6 in the afternoon.
And...here we go
1. Why do I need to buy Carrera Sunglasses ? Oh well these are one of the most popular sports sunglasses brands in the world that's why hubby like this brand. I will buy you on your birthday honey.
2. I want to stay at home every Sunday.
3. By far the most important things is my family
4. I am not American but we lived in United States with my family. We loved to stay here.
5. But when the times come indeed I will survive =)
6. I love my family for the longest time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping with my girl friends, tomorrow my plans include going flea market and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day.
I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips
My sweet husband surprised me with a Beagle puppy three years ago today. I named the puppy Henry. He was an angel for the first three days we had him at home. As he grew, he started getting into everything. I felt like a full-time babysitter. I didn’t have too much trouble house-breaking him, but I did have trouble getting him to mind. Henry would run away from me, chew up everything in the house, beg at the table, and jump on guests. I was so embarrassed. I tried everything from obedience classes to logging on http://www.TVBYDIRECT.COM so that I could religiously watch the Dog Whisperer. Nothing worked until his second birthday. For some reason, when Henry turned two his bad habits stopped. He wasn’t fussy, would come when I called, and didn’t enjoy chewing on furniture and expensive leather shoes like he did before. Now he is a pleasure to be around and I love taking him places. Henry is a lot of company for me.
Sometimes, the strength of a catastrophe is hard to measure. Like for example a storm, there are storm signals and precautions but it still a hard time to manage. No matter how prepared we are. And should the storm passed and the weather calmed down, the damage that was created and left by the storm now becomes the problem.
If you think you cannot manage to fix and resolve the healthy air duct cleaning services austin you might need to call for assistance. That is if you want to protect, secure and prevent your properties from further airconditioning damage.
There are many Austin agencies and Austin restoration service companies that provide general restoration assistance. However, there are only few companies, which value your property as important as the Steam Team Restoration Company does.
The Steam Team of Texas offers the best and unique assistance there is. The Steam Team works with the latest equipments and methods that maximize the survival rate of damaged properties.
They also work directly with insurance companies to help expedite the claim process. And with their 24/7 hot line, you can call them anytime http://www.thesteamteam.com/ for assistance that you can count on.
And...here we go.
1. Do they have have cheap medical insurance quotes to get and keep sufficient coverage at a cost we can afford? One of my question to my friend when she was telling me to get a family healthcare insurance. She constantly insist me every time we met. I know the value of having medical insurance is vital when it comes to keeping our self protected.
2. So swamped at work this past few days; it was as if the super busy won't stop.
3. That was a big big mistake decision. Learn our mistake.
4. Hubby's cuddle seemed so comfortable.
5. As I said, When making decisions about our health care plan, it is extremely wise to make sure that the insurance provider is reliable and is knowledgeable.
6. TFC Maria Del Bario they have some new twist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go mall with my two boys, tomorrow my plans include attending birthday party and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day
You Are Too Nice
You are a very sweet and considerate person. You always want to make others comfortable, and that's the problem.
You are too much about what others think, and you're often willing to modify your behavior to please them.
You need to stop being so nice and start standing up for yourself. Practice being more assertive.
Never apologize or explain unless you're in the wrong. Say no quickly. It's freeing to stop caring what others think!
What a fun, enjoying and productive day we had today another experience and adventure with my family and close friends that i will treasure for the rest of my life. Cocos Island view is beautiful this is a 100-acre island at Guam's Southern Coast surrounded by a clear, turquoise lagoon off the shores of Merizo accessible by glass-bottom boats . My friends and I talking about morgan silver dollars for sale while we are eating. Hmpp reckoning to invest silver dollars. lol!
Anyway, It was a tiring day but we had so much fun. thank you to my friends who shared this lovely day with us! Until next time.
My colleague's wife RN stole her bag last Wednesday and it was inside her trunk! Everything gone, phones, itouch, driver's license and credit cards. It was happened at GMP around lunchtime she parked there to see a patient. When she came back, her doors unlocked, gloved compartment open. She opened the trunk to check her bag it wasn't there. They broke the key cylinder, passenger side. That's so unfair that people do things like that. But She's thankful that she's okay and safe.
1. It's fun to play at the beach with my two boys
2. Bake Brownie is easy to make.
3. I want to be a flight attendant
4. Promoted_ I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about Asus Tablet PC.
6. Having my hubby and my little son was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie with my son, tomorrow my plans include going flea market and Sunday, I want to go PIC hotel with my family
You Are Real
You only know how to live authentically. You're not the type of person who can fake it.
You love to delve deeply into ideas. You can't stand anything too superficial or shallow.
You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You love life, and you inspire other people to let go a little.
When you meet someone, you tend to want to learn a lot about their dreams and inner desires.
I forgot to post this one.
1. Attend birthday party on Saturday. Casey is super excited.
2. Watching my favorite food network
3. I'm done searching cheap brand tablet computers online for me. I'm really sad with out computer.
4. Thank you hubby for the dinner. I love it.
5. I'm so happy that I've met nicole in my life. She's really a good friend.
6. I had a great breakfast at kings restaurant
7. Watching movie with my two boys later
8. Day off
10. online task
1 main compartment with zippered closure
1 large zippered pocket on back
1 flat pocket divided in 3 parts on front
1 large flat pocket on back
1 leather key attachment
Inspired by old travel bags, from the beginning of the 20th century that were supple and round, the Cosmos bag takes on these same characteristics with its round shape, its details and the suppleness of the leather with its ultra soft grain. Large overstitching and raised fixtures give this line a modern, sporty feel. The oversized fixtures go with the current trend to over exaggerate as seen in art and design.
Kudu leather; resin-coated cotton/polyester lining with jacquard woven horse motifs.
Dimensions : 44x27x20 cm
And...here we go!
1. The only question is take it or leave it? think, think!
2. I reach you in one day.
3. Three things on my desk: documents, rv insurance quote and requisition.
4. Make a special order parts is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with my two boys
6. Air wick overwhelms the senses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go Kmart, tomorrow my plans include going church and Sunday, I want to go beach with my family
To all Guamanian!
Stop by Triple J Ford and check out the ALL NEW 2012 Ford Focus!! To celebrate the launch of the new Focus, we are giving away a free $10 Gift Certificate to Tango Theaters. Be the 50th person to “like” this and the Gift Certificate can be yours!
Finally I'm done searching Halloween party invitations.
Hello! How all y'all been. Sorry to all of you and who regularly check in here for the lack of posting, but things have been a little swamped around here.I know I had not been particularly productive this past few days I have been busy working and other stuff. I hope you all are doing well and having a nice weekend.
I just wanted to share Casey's picture. I managed to get a picture of my son while he's eating at yogurtland. I really like this picture. Casey is the sweetest little boy. I am so in love with his personality.
Love you baby!
Give me two or four more days and I am back to serious blogging! I was so engaged with a lot of things that I can barely blog hop. Actually, I have so much stories and pictures to share but I don't have the time to post I am totally swamped. I've been so stressed lately because of my work and other stuff. I can't seem to center of attention on anything right now. I have so much that I desire to carry out in my head that I don't know where to begin. I am so lazy today.
We've got a hectic schedule this week. To start off, Last Monday hubby and I went to Casey’s doctor for his 22 months check up. Tuesday I had Dental Appointment. Wednesday I had training regarding our new system at work they upgrade our ADP system. Thursday was my off I went to GPO shopping mall to find out plus size clothing for women with my girlfriends, bud sad to say we cannot find a good one that’s why I decided to check out online when I got home. Fortunately I found plus size clothes or plus size clothing at womanwithin.com they have superb and unique clothes. I love it! Then Friday back to reality work, work again.
So This Saturday and Sunday hopefully I had a good day. ( Crossing my fingers hehe)
Happy weekend Everyone!
She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. Today is "love you day". Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. I love you Sis. Tell ten crazy girlfriends you love them, including me. L-o-v-e-y-o-u. You're spoiled if you get five back. ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm just so very proud of my little baby for the first time he slept from 8:30 to 10:30 am lastnight, wow that was over 12 hours straight. I LOve IT! Now my little lad is watching barney I have a chance to seat down in front of my laptop and searching humidors for cigars for my BIL. AWESOMENESS! LOL!
OMG! I Can't wait for our night out later with my gfs its time to take a break. and have some fun, fun, fun. hehe!
Have a good weekend ahead everyone=)
Your Money Personality is Reasonable
You are likely very financially savvy. You probably track your purchases down to the penny.
Even if you have money problems, you try to avoid letting them stress you out. You try to stay on top of your finances.
You are a careful and reasonable person. You think clearly before you make a decision.
You are the type of person who likes to clean up often and get rid of dead weight. You live a streamlined life.
1. Liberation day which means no work and I'm free to go shopping mall with my family and hubby wants to check out rzr power steering in a bit.
2. Cold stone later
3. Attend Birthday party on Saturday
4. Online Assignment
5. Reading my emails
6. Chatting with my friends and family in PI
7. Received compliments
8. New toys for casey
9. Watching E: news
Blue is a puppy who puts her paw prints on three clues. Steve has to deduce the clues (with the help of off-screen children) to figure out what Blue wants to do.
Barney and Friends, also referred to by HiT Entertainment as Barney the Friendly Dinosaur, is an independent children's television show produced in the United States, aimed at children from ages 1–8. The series, which first aired in 1992, features the title character Barney, a purple anthropomorphic Tyrannosaurus rex who conveys learning through songs and small dance routines with a friendly, optimistic attitude
Elmo is a Muppet on the children's television show Sesame Street. He is a furry red monster. He currently hosts the last full 15 minute segment on Sesame Street, Elmo's World, which is aimed at toddlers. His puppeteer is Kevin Clash, who uses falsetto to produce his voice. Elmo's parents, Mae and Louis, speak with Southern American accents.
My son will be in 2years old soon soon. I can't believe how big he has grown! Time flies so fast. Hubby and I planning to celebrate his 2nd Birthday at Tarza Water Park. Since my little lad love to swim.
This is the picture of tarza water park.
I wish my parents and sisters are here to see my son's birthday. I really miss them so much.
For the meantime, I will busy myself with online ideas about birthday party and check out the water softener.
Have a good one to everyone!
1. Payday on Friday lol!
2. We got our target sales last month which means more commission. super love it.
3.I like apidexin diet pills that work. yeah you read it right I'm taking diet pills and now I'm look fabulous I can wear whatever I want.
4. It feels great when I eat my favorite yogurt
5. New loots and my two boys as well
6. Attend birthday party on Saturday. Soo excited
7. Had a great dinner last night at churassco
8. Hubby's birthday
9. Casey's turning 21 months
Just got done washing all the dishes, ironing my husband's uniform and fed my son. Now I'm goi ng to take a bath my little lad , and put him to take a nap so i can have peaceful while searching floor cord cover online and cleaning the house. Thanks to hubby he already cleaned our vehicle yesterday. Its time to logging off guys. I'll be right back later after I finish all my errands.
To all Guamanian!
Read about the Ford Transit Connect in the "Farewell Edition" of The High Road. Hard copies are available now at all Triple J locations!
Our Extra-Sized Final Issue. More than just goodbye, however. Still contains all the High Road Goodness you've come to expect. Thank you for reading.
So i got a big day today...
- Payday of course
- My commission
- Lunch with my two boys
- New iphone case
- Did my new hair style
That's for now I hope all goes well.. goodnight guys!
And...here we go!
1. Getting away for vacation next year. I can't wait our up coming vacation. So excited to see my family.
2. Shopping is the finest to start your day off right.
3. Coffee, tea or cappuccino.
4. I like in place of shopping and look for shoes womens.
5. The lights are awesome.
6. My family is my happiness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie, tomorrow my plans include going flea market and Sunday, I want to spend my time with my two boys!
1. I'm trying to clean our flat while Casey is asleep.
2. Searching htc desire android online for my habibi.
3. Will go to K-mart and buy Casey's stuff
4. Wash our clothes and ironing hubby's uniform.
5. Trying to finish my pending online task
6. Will go to aeon to pay our car insurance
7. Calling my parents at PI.
8. Reading and answering my emails
9. Prepare lunch for my two boys
You Are Pirates of the Caribbean
You are prone to vivid fantasies about private escapes. You travel to whole other countries and worlds in your mind.
You are a mystical person at times. You believe there's more to this world than what you see.
You're very kind, gentle, and empathetic. You can't help but feel whatever others are feeling.
You may be a bit quiet, but deep down you have a heart for adventure. You have romantic notions about traveling the world.
And...here we go!
1. One of my favorite birthday presents was iphone.. Thank you hubby
2. Target our quota and get huge commission , it was as simple as that.
3. The moon looks like sun so round.
4. I want to wear my new loots includes my favorite shorts.
5. I was tempted by leche flan and cheese cake.
6. Beach and eating are some of the things I like to do on vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie with my boys, tomorrow my plans include going church and Sunday, I want to take a rest!
I got this from my friend.. Thank you sis..
I know a girl who's funny and crazy, thoughtful and caring, loving and sharing, as sweet as a baby, a great friend til the end. And she's reading this message right now." - Post this to the girl you'll never forget. If you don't post this to anyone, it means you're too busy. You have forgotten all about your kind friends. If you get 6 back, you're truly loved.
Just got done eating fresh coconut ( got it from our backyard ) Nothing to do that's why I decided to make coconut juice w/ condense milk and crushed ices! So refreshing and super yummy! My son and hubby they really like it. Its cool we have coconut tree in our backyard :) I love it..
Now it's time to open my blog, facebook account, email and search PC Tools for my computer I need to download antivirus . OMG what is this.
Jhona Guess what? You know who just got a new Apple iPad2 to test out and keep without paying a cent;) It did not come with any leather case or fancy accessories but who cares, it was free! Let me know when you get one too :)
I got this from my facebook account. Urgh I know this is not true and spam message as well. I really hate to receive this kind of message. Hey stop forwarding this kind of untrue message okay. I will delete you in my account.. behlat!
I was searching average cost for hair transplants for my BIL while my son's asleep. I hope I could find the finest and cheap hair transplant online. I keep on searching about it. Oh well I need to email my friend maybe she have an idea how much for hair transplant as far as I know her fiance is a transplant surgeon. I already email it hopefully she reply as soon as possible.
After a few minutes I decided to check my email ooo ohhh I got an email from my zumba instructor not my friend maybe she's swamped.
Want to know my instructor said?? lol
My instructor saying: Dededo Crew you guys rocked it tonight!!! Special thanks to Jhona, Aime Lykins, Rizel Fernandez,Julie Farrer,Kiyo Buccat,Fazilat Langer,Yukie Masuda Mauricio,Jackie for coming out!! Love you guys!! To all the Zumba Dededo peeps, GREAT JOB!! You made the workout so much fun!!!
I had a fantastic workout with my instructor and other folks. See you next week again.
1. OMG I can't wait for the weekend to start. Gonna have a party weekend. Happy birthday to hubby's niece Jopay.. We love you so much.. muah!
2. Dione's Graduation
3. My Friend bestowed me finest workout creatine supplements.Thank you sis for being nice to me. I really appreciate it.
4. I had a great lunch with my co-worker
5. We've tried marble creamy ice cream.. Yummy!
6. We went to GPO mall. We had shopped of course.. yipee..
7. Day off
8. Holiday on Monday which mean NO WORK.. Yahoo
9. Hubby's payday
10. Bonding with my two boys
My week end was nice. I was with my family.
Starting from Friday evening. We went to GPO mall we watched movie Pirates of the Caribbean after work at Hollywood Theaters. Then we shopped of course. Hubby, me and Casey has new loots. I had so much fun and my two boys as well. Hubby's trying to seek iPad sleeve for his brother at GPO but sad to say out of stock. He wants to buy horizontal sleeve or vertical sleeve like these.
On Saturday we had guests. I clean up our house and I cooked kare-kare and menudo.
Today is Sunday.. We attended Birthday Party. We went to church and Ypao beach. The weather was nice that's why casey enjoyed the beach.
Now back at home, writing my experiences on my weekend gateaway. It was a tiring day but we've enjoyed.
OMG the weekend is almost over in a few hours. Feel lazy to go back to work tomorrow. hay!
Just wanted to share our Company May Cover and Table of Contents. Mom-centered stories about growing up, looking back, letting go, and making the best of now.
About the cover: Mothers (clockwise) Becky Espinosa, Millie Lujan, and Caroline Sablan grace our cover this month. Read more about them in the following pages. Also on the cover is the 2012 Honda Civic Sedan available at the Triple J Auto Group.
The High Road dedicates a month to Moms and mothering! Read about women who dedicate their time to care for their children, the community, and even their own moms and dads. If it's nurturing, it's in here. Memories of Mom! Sons reveal lessons learned front their mothers! Caring for Elderly Parents!
And...here we go!
1. I see my friend walking at the mall she's getting skinny very pretty. Maybe she tried to take fenphedrine.
2. I scratch my head it so itchy.
3. They begin to like my suggested at our meeting.
4. I love our friendship but that was so many years earlier.
5. This I know: My family love me so much. They are very supportive.
6. Going Reef Hotel for dinner with my family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include going church and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day!