So...here we go!
1. These are a few of my favorite movie. The notebook, Transformer and harry potter.
2. My hubby and I is preparing luscious food for holiday dinner.
3. What's that I hear, my bff has boyfriend. Finally!
4. Surprise for hubby please quiet, quiet.
5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include get together with my family.
6. I hear something dancing outside not even a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a peaceful merry Christmas, tomorrow my plans include take a rest and need to search metal buildings and Sunday, I want to watch movie with my family!
I really miss my family during this holidays... Just wanted to be with them this christmas. Just wanted to say I love you dad, mom and my lovely sisters.
In a few hours its Christmas day I'm gonna saving my empty stomach for the luscious food later with my family. While waiting the food just wanna check barcode scanner online. I'm gonna buy for my sister in-law for thier business..
Before I head out just wanted to say Merry Christmass to everyone..
I was searching wrestling singlets online for my niece while waiting hubby's high school friends were suppose to visit at our flat today so they could hang out but sudden change of plans on their part. I don't have any idea why they change their plan. Since nothing to do hubby and I decided to go GPO ross and twinkles to buy last minute gifts. * wink*
Guest post written by Vicki Robinson
I guess that you could call my friends and I foodies. But that really only applies to sweets. We're always texting each other about a new dessert or cupcake bakery that has opened up near us and most of the get-togethers that we have actually has to do with eating. I think that money spent on a delicious dessert is definitely money well spent.
So for the holidays this year I wanted to do something special for my friends and find a really great cookie recipe to bake and give to them. I went online with my clearwirelessinternet and found lots and lots of ideas. But I kind of wanted to go simple because I don't have a whole lot of baking time to squeeze in before I go home to visit my family.
So I whipped up some simple Christmas cookies for them all and used some neat looking cookie cutters that I had to make them all. I also added some cool looking sprinkles and icing on top of it that I think they really liked.
Laughing out loud here.. Hubby wants to buy cheap dip machine for pull up station. He wants to workout at home instead of go to a gym and interested in building more muscle as soon as possible according to him. I reckoned he was joking at me but when I see his face he's serious. Oh well!!
Before I head out let me share with you guys my son’s latest photos.Isn’t he adorable? hehe..
Last night while I was surfing the net for beading tools and my two boys were also busy playing with each other.When I'm done browsing I came across this photo of my son. Let me just share the picture of my little son when we were at my in-laws house. They dress up my son like a girl. So funny and cute. lol
Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis
My favorite Christmas special on TV is “Eloise at Christmastime”. I watch it every year on satellite television with our whole family. We sit in the living room with the directv deals and packageson, stringing popcorn and cranberries for the tree. It's always dark outside by the time it starts, and it feels real cozy. Every year, I can't wait until we get to watch the Christmas specials, but I make sure we all know when the Eloise movie is scheduled to come on.
The best part of “Eloise at Christmastime” is its humor. It's all about a little girl who lives in a hotel in New York, who gets into tons of trouble. She exaggerates everything. And that makes it even more fun to watch. Coupled with a Christmas message and loads of laughs it gets our whole family in a wonderful spirit. Whenever my family watches it together, it makes our whole house feel warm with the frivolity and the wonderful Christmastime story. And of course it comes with a per-requisite happy ending.
Although I'm a sucker for a good holiday movie, Eliose at Christmastime is now at the top of my Christmas list.
1. Dinner at Ruby Tuesday with my two boys
2. Hubby and I have been married for 4 years. Happy anniversary baby. I love you..
3. Day off
4. I found awesome hockey trophies online
5. Had a great lunch with my friends.
6. Shopping for Christmas
7. New loots for my baby
8. Attend birthday party tomorrow after work.
9. Online assignment
1o. Casey and I are playing inside the bedroom
Still resting from a very swamped and tiring but super fun days with my family and friends. More photos and story to follow. I will post the event I attended last night on my next post. In the meantime, Any medical device store online recommend? I need fetal doppler my sister asked me this sort of medical equipment.
1. A loving husband my love for him is neverending and incomparable.
2. Having a baby boy
3. I got a good travel deals online. Hubby and I was planing to travel next year with our family and I'm extremely excited.
4. A loving and supportive family and in-laws I cannot ask for more.
5. Good job and cool co-workers.
6. Earning online
7. I am thankful for all the blessings that god bestowed us.
8. Good health
10. True friends.
Guest post written by Maggie Wyatt
I've been putting off something for way too long, organizing all of my jewelry. It's the one thing that I splurge on in my wardrobe, so I should take a whole lot more care of it than I usually do. But, I've lost way too many earrings over the years that I've loved that I need to get a lot more organized.
My solution to this big problem is going to be to get myself a nice jewelry organizer or stand for Christmas. I've been shopping around for them online with my ClearInternet for a couple of weeks now and plan on wrapping it up for myself to open with the rest of my Christmas presents.
I've found all kinds of really unique jewelry organizer, but I want one that's absolutely massive. I really need that though because I'm not planning on getting rid of any of my jewelry or to stop collecting it anytime soon, so the organizer that I buy myself will have to have lots of extra room for my growing collection.
Thanks to Roman May
When I lived in Florida it was different then where I grew up at Christmas time . I was from the Northeastern part of the country and it's cold at Christmas time. So when I first went Christmas tree shopping in Florida I thought it's going to be so different. The family traditions I realized were not! My family was still living with me in Florida and so we all did what we always did back home. There were a few exceptions to the usual way we did it. No one put on a winter jacket or boots or gloves. Actually we all wore shorts! That was rather great. We still used my sister's minivan and I still was the last one to leave the house because I had to set my home security alarm from All Home Security before I could go get my Christmas tree. That made me smile. The shop that we always bought our tree at was different but the lot owners in Florida were terrific and fun to deal with as we looked around. The tree we bought was the usual full and tall tree that we always bought and yes everyone agreed it was the “one” thank goodness.
It was a nice experience even though being warm rather then real cold didn't quite feel like it was Christmas time. I have to say I realized wherever my family is that's what makes it feel like Christmas.
Hubby’s never gets tired. He is at home from work now he was cleaning our vehicle while me lying down and watching my favorite teleserye I feel lazy today and Casey is still sleeping. Later we might hit the mall and seeking for stainless steel barrels for hubby and I’m hoping we can catch the latest movie. I also plan to have dinner at ninja Japanese restaurant.
1. Re-schedule casey’s appointment
2. Will go to ABC store
3. Need to search garden flags online so that I can decorate our pretty house flags.
4. Finish online task
5. Answering all my emails regarding special order status of our customers
6. Filling documents
7. Will go to supermarket and buy Casey’s milk.
8. eat ice cream at cold tone.. I’m gonna buy gotta love it mocha flavor.
9. Continue my shopping online
So...here we go!
1. What in the world is going on.
2. My baby is well fed
3. Go to mall and looking for lcd projectors.
4. I sent my endowment to my nephew and niece already.
5. I keep on telling to hubby about the iphone. hehe
6. Believe it or not.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include I’m gonna wash our clothes and Sunday, I want to take a rest the whole day!
1. Had a Wonderful weekend.
2. Received early Christmas gift.
3. Got my shoes I ordered online. So happy!
4. Dear Santa I want iphone this christmas. Hubby are you there? hehe.
5. Had a great lunch with my co-worker
6. Hubby pick me up later and have lunch at fiesta hotel.
7. Casey turning 15 months
8. Payday and day off
9. Online assignment
10. I ate ice cream cake one of my co-worker brought it.
11. Attend party on Saturday.
Hello folk!!! I'm back again! Hoping to have a great blogging day! * Grin*
I was overwhelmed with all the gifts I received yesterday from my colleagues. Yup yesterday we’re having a Christmas exchange gift with my co-workers (Parts department). I know its too early but one of my colleagues go to PI for vacation that’s why we decided to celebrate early.
Just wanna share our photos first before I continue to search headphones for my niece. hehe
To do Today...
1. Need to clean our flat
2. Need to search latest anniversary gifts by year and wedding anniversary gifts by year as well. So excited for shopping again and make some letter for my parents. My beloved parents loves christmas card than endowment.
3. Filling documents
4. Follow-up special order status of parts
5. Will go to grocery buy some foods
6. Update my blog
7. Do some errands and online assignment ( trying to finish my online task )
8. Call my dentist to make an appointment for my 6 months cleaning and hubby as well
9. Oil change for our vehicle
10. Will go to my in-laws to pick-up my son.
2. Mpp lipofuze review... that's what I'm thinking. Need to search for my sister in-law.
3. Please bring cheese cake for me.
4. God is so amazing
5. One of my fondest hopes is go to Europe.
6. Hubby bestowed a neclace and I just wanted to say thank you
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go K-mart buy casey's stuff. Tommorrow my plans include go to shopping mall buy some gifts for my family, and Sunday I want to take a rest the whole day....
Thanks for the post from Noble Schultz
It is a family event going out and finding that perfect Christmas tree in the wood lot. As we head out the door we lock it and set the home security alarm from http://www.securitychoice.com. We generally go to a tree farm and search for our own perfect tree. We go through the rows of groomed trees finding the one that fits our home in size and style. The tree we search for is a short needled spruce tree. A height of 8 to 9 feet fits along our vaulted ceiling in front of the picture window. When we find that special tree the whole family has to be happy with it. After we have that unanimous decision we cut it down and purchase the tree. With all our help we load it into the truck and haul it home. When we get home it is unloaded and brought into the house where it is fitted into the tree stand. Standing the tree up we make sure it is centered so it will stand up by itself. It is left to warm up and the branches become more limber. Water is added to the tree stand to help the tree from drying out. Mom brings the decorations and lights out and the children help her decorate the tree. We all enjoy hot chocolate after the tree is decorated and the lights are turned on.
Guest post written by Eleanor Carlton
Most of the time I like to take pieces of old Christmas cards or just buy blank cards and make my own completely unique ones. It's a little fun project for me and I think that people appreciate homemade cards so much more than store bought ones with just a signature inside.
I wanted to do something else to really make my cards great this year, so I went looking online with my Clear wireless internet to try and find some ideas. Well I found lots of ideas, but none that really stood out to me all that much.
Then I came across this idea for garland trim that I could make to hang up on my tree or even go to my cards. So I made a whole bunch of it and actually did both. IÕve glued three-dimensional objects to my cards that IÕve made before, but there was just something about this that made it seem so much more special. Besides, who doesnÕt love matching their Christmas cards to their Christmas tree garland and your friends noticing?
Its late in the evening and I'm still up coz I am reading cheap auto insurance rate online to help my sister choose which one to get while sorting out photos from our recent shopping galore. I bought new loot for my son. Just wanted to share. You know, mommy joys =)
I'm so happy that I discovered the fire damage austin, upholstery cleaning austin and water damage restoration austin online . Thank you and your team for responding so quickly in helping my in-laws. Your team are the best service we've been encountered and thank to my friends who recommend.
Wow 23 days to go before Christmas and I’m so excited for our yearly Christmas party with my family and close relatives. So last night while waiting my hubby to arrive from work I make a gift list for my family, friends and to my one and only son. I need to officially start my Christmas shopping.
Since I discovered online shopping, I have always been bust! LOL. When I visit online shopping and glimpse a sale item is just too hard to resist, don’t you agree?hehe. Need to ciao I'm gonna fix my son's stuff.
Guest post written by Stephen Kroner
I'm a big believer in using your resources wisely, including when it comes to holiday decor and things along those lines. Some of the things that you can take from nature, like pine cones and twigs can make some beautiful Christmas decorations if you just get a little creative with them.
I was trying to come up with some ways to incorporate some of those natural things into all of my gift wrapping by looking with my Sacramento Clear Wireless Internet at some of my favorite craft and interior design blogs.
I got all kinds of gift wrap ideas and went and gathered a whole bunch of twigs and stuff to use instead of bows on my gifts. I also have some really thick twine that will go really nicely with all of that stuff. I saw on one blog where someone had made kind of a bouquet of twigs to put on the front of a gift with this really thick natural looking twine ribbon to keep it all in place.