Just went home from a tiring day at work. Btw After work, Hubby and I went to movie house watching the twightlight eclipse, I know, I know its too late to watched this lovely movie but its better late than never. LOL! Can’t wait to watch the last series.
After watching movie, we decided to have a buffet dinner at Alize restaurant. While we’re eating luscious food I already tell to hubby that I’m planning to purchase gold coins as an investment. We also talking about casey’s 1st birthday this coming September and looking forward for our short vacation in PI next year.
Hubby took this photo at Alize and I want to share it. * grin *
His soft curls at his ear.
He smells clean, soapy from his bath.
I know him inside out.
The creases at his elbow,
The plumpness of his cheeks.
What makes him coo or cry,
Is part of me.
He's wrapped just in a towel.
That's how he fell asleep
I left him like that
I would not want to wake him
We would both be up the night
And I've only just taught him to sleep -
Four hours at a go.
It is a precious thing to be needed so, by
Such an innocent.
Relied on entirely for sustenance,
My maternal heart moulds his life,
And yet it does get tiresome for
I have a daughter to think of too.
My baby lies asleep
And I am wide awake.
Feeling how much I love him.
Dreaming of what he will become
I hope to drift off soon
For in but a moment
The alarm clock will sound
And it will be time to get
My baby up for work.
You Are French Fries
You are friendly and easygoing. People can't help but like you!
You are always welcome wherever you go, and people crave you more than they'd like to admit.
You are extremely fun loving. You try not to think about responsibilities whenever possible.
You are rich in personality and spirit. You have a lot to offer, but you never let it go to your head.
Hello peeps! How's your day? I can’t believe it is already Thursday today! Days flew so fast. wheww I am totally swamped this past few days and i'm soooo exhausted everytime I got home from work. All I want is to sleep. I hate the weather today its raining the wholeday.Urgh! Soon I will be going to bed coz I'm extremely tired but before that I need to search online auction first and I want to share some pictures of my family.
Do you find it hard to balance your work and family? Have you thought of taking a much-needed break? It is medically proven women are much more prone to health risks than men. Women's health needs extra care and attention. Their constitution is very different and hence needs special care. The importance of taking care of ones health is not understood by many women. But the earlier they understand it is better for them.
Here are some health tips, which should be religiously followed amidst all the ordeals, such as, full-time job, meeting office targets, family responsibilities and household chores. These round the clock duties and responsibilities are the major factors that take its toll on women. Many a times it is hard for women's to juggle and strike a perfect balance between their personal and professional life.
Amidst all hard work, and family responsibilities women go through different hormonal changes, pregnancy, and the period of menopause; and women rarely get the time to give personal attention to their health and wellness. Still if the simple daily health tips for women can be included in the daily schedule then you can find a sea of changes in every woman and her health.
Working Women Health Care
Doctors and fitness experts all over the world recommend balanced diet high in proteins and low in fats and carbohydrates. Diet containing enough vitamins and minerals improve immunity and mental performance. Drink lots of water. Fresh fruit juices are good for health. Beverages like tea, coffee and fizzy drinks must be avoided. Even if you drink tea or coffee try to avoid the consumption of sugar. Exercise regularly. Go for morning walks, jogging, cycling or climb stairs to stay active. It keeps you fit and decreases stress and anxiety. Keep a check on your weight to ensure that you stay fit. Devote your time to pursue your hobbies to get relief from stress and anxiety. Regular health checkups will warn you timely about health complications. Sleep for 8 hours to stay fresh the next day. These are the health tips which should be followed by working women to stay healthy.
1) Brand and model of your handy phone?
2) What will you do if you see your boyfriend hugging another girl?
I slap him.. LOL
3) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
4) Do you have your own room?
5) Favorite pet?
I don't like pets.
6) One thing you can't live without?
Internet and Cellphone
7) Where do you live?
Somewhere in the Island.. hehhe
8) What would you do if someone tells you he/she likes you?
Nothing.. I am not interested. I'm already married.
9) How are you feeling now?
Sooo sad. I really miss my baby.. He's off to PI for 3 weeks vacation with my MIL
10) Where do you hangout?
usually at the mall, coffee shop.. *Anywhere*
11) What are you good at?
I don't know.. LOL
12) What is it about a person you can't stand?
13) What do you want?
shopping online. Reading Cyber Monday online as of this moment.
14) A word that describes you?
15) What is your dream?
Travel, Travel, travel with my family
16) Day or night?
17) Sunset or sunrise?
18) Like a romantic boyfriend?
19) What is it about the opposite gender that attracts you?
20) Are you an independent person?
21) Do you like school?
22) Are you stubborn?
23) Do you believe in God?
24) Your favorite sport?
25) Do you believe in fate?
26) Do you get pissed off easily?
No.. It depends.. heheh!
27) Do you like your parents?
Yes I love my parents.
28) Are you a materialistic person?
29) Do you believe in love?
30) Will you get a tattoo?
33) Will you forgive your boyfriend if he cheats on you?
34) Will you expect your boyfriend to forgive you?
I don't know.
35) Were you on a trip recently?
Nothing so far.
36) Favorite country?
37) Are you impatient?
39) Do you organize parties often?
40) Do you have good friends?
41) Do you think you are good looking?
Hmmm. i dont know.
42) Do you care about looks?
Yes very much
43) Do you think that you're a good girlfriend?
I hope so!
45) Do you quarrel with people easily?
46) Are you forgiving?
I'm not sure.
47) Do you get hurt easily?
48) Do you prefer girl with long or short hair?
49) Do you prefer guys wit long or short hair?
50) Is your hair colored?
51) Are you a romantic partner?
52) Do you wear a watch?
53) What color of clothes do you like?
black, brown, white, and red
54) Will you chose love or money?
55) Do you prefer to sleep or to eat?
Sleep, sleep, sleep!
56) White or black?
57) Pink or red?
60.) Final message to the one you love?
I love you forever..
*Need to wash my hubby's uniform and mine as well.
*Love preparing hubby's stuff.
*Ironing for tomorrow
* Now is thinking of luscious food for tomorrow. hubby want's chicken grilled. Oh well since we don't have electric grill l need to find online. That's our next target we'll gonna buy it.
*Clean our bedroom and bathroom.
*Change new curtain.
*Fix my baby's clothes.
That's for now peeps.. Bye
Don't have time for intensive skin care? Pamper yourself with the basics. Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent many skin problems. Get started with these five no-nonsense tips.
1. Protect yourself from the sun
The most important way to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, freckles, age spots and rough, dry skin. Sun exposure can also cause more-serious problems, such as skin cancer. For the most complete sun protection:
* Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. This is when the sun's rays are the strongest.
* Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and wide-brimmed hats. You might also opt for special sun-protective clothing, which is specifically designed to block ultraviolet rays while keeping you cool and comfortable.
* Use sunscreen when you're in the sun. Apply generous amounts of broad-spectrum sunscreen 30 minutes before going outdoors and reapply every two hours, after heavy sweating or after being in water.
2. Don't smoke
Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients, such as vitamin A, that are important to skin health. Smoking also damages collagen and elastin — fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity. In addition, the repetitive facial expressions you make when smoking — such as pursing your lips when inhaling and squinting your eyes to keep out smoke — may contribute to wrinkles.
If you smoke, the best way to protect your skin is to quit. Ask your doctor for tips or treatments to help you stop smoking.
3. Treat your skin gently
Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin, so keep it gentle:
* Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time, and use warm — rather than hot — water.
* Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers.
* Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closest shave, use a clean, sharp razor. Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
* Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
* Moisturize dry skin. Find a moisturizer that fits your skin type and makes your skin look and feel soft.
4. Eat a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The association between diet and acne isn't clear — but research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and carbohydrates may promote younger looking skin.
5. Manage stress
Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — takes steps to manage your stress. Set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list and make time to do the things you enjoy. The results may be more dramatic than you expect
1. Had a wonderful day chatting with my family and friends.
2. Just playing farmville again.
3. Fortunately, I've found best affiliate programs online.
4. Casey's turning 10 months this coming saturday. So happy to have a superb baby.
5. Hubby took me out for lunch.
6. Payday.. LOL
7. I bought new loots for myself and hubby as well.
8. Watching my favorite teleserye online. Love it.
2. Colossal insight.
3. I'd be willing to bet in a lottery LOL.
4. The Lion scares the dog. LOL
5. I'm fond of edward and bella loveteam
6. I ate too much!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go to church with my family and surfing about nuphedragen reviews , tomorrow my plans include watching a movie and Sunday, I want to take a rest !
hello peeps!!! I'm back!! hoping to have a great blogging day! * Grin*
I really miss blogging so much. This past few weeks I'm totally swamped. Busy for my baby and work as well. Anyways, I am happy this month of July. It seems July to be a good month for me. Hubby's birthday, Casey's turning 10 months, get pay 3 times and 2 holidays with pay. whew extremely happy.LOL!
Anyways, I’m off to feed my baby in a little while. For now, I need read some effective diet pills that my sister-in-law asks me to check out. Ciao!
Have a beautiful day folks!!!