Here are some exercises that will help you stay fit during your pregnancy.
Remember: Before you start any exercise program, consult with your health care provider. Your health care provider can give you personal exercise guidelines, based on your medical history.
Stretching Exercises for Pregnancy
Stretching exercise make the muscles limber and warm which can be especially helpful when you're pregnant. Here are some simple stretches you can perform before or after exercise.
* Neck rotation: Relax your neck and shoulders. Drop your head forward. Slowly rotate your head to your right shoulder, back to the middle, and over the left shoulder. Complete four, slow rotations in each direction.
* Shoulder rotation: Bring your shoulders forward and then rotate them up toward your ears and then back down. Do four rotations in each direction.
* Swim: Place your arms at your sides. Bring your right arm up and extend your body forward and twist to the side, as if swimming the crawl stroke. Follow with left arm. Do the sequence ten times.
* Thigh shift: Stand with one foot about two feet in front of the other, toes pointed in the same direction. Lean forward, supporting your weight on the forward thigh. Change sides and repeat. Do four on each side.
* Leg shake: Sit with your legs and feet extended. Move the legs up and down in a gentle shaking motion.
* Ankle rotation: Sit with your legs extended and keep your toes relaxed. Rotate your feet, making large circles. Use your whole foot and ankle. Rotate four times on the right and four times on the left.
Kegel Exercises During Pregnancy
Kegel exercises help strengthen the muscles that support the bladder, uterus, and bowels. By strengthening these muscles during your pregnancy, you can develop the ability to relax and control the muscles in preparation for labor and birth. Kegel exercises are also highly recommended during the postpartum period to promote the healing of perineal tissues, increase the strength of the pelvic floor muscles and help these muscles return to a healthy state, and also increase urinary control.
To do Kegels, imagine you are trying to stop the flow of urine or trying not to pass gas. When you do this, you are contracting the muscles of the pelvic floor and are practicing Kegel exercises. While doing Kegel exercises, try not to move your leg, buttock, or abdominal muscles. In fact, no one should be able to tell that you are doing Kegel exercises. So you can do them anywhere!
We recommend doing five sets of Kegel exercises a day. Each time you contract the muscles of the pelvic floor, hold for a slow count of five and then relax. Repeat this ten times for one set of Kegels.
Tailor Exercises for Pregnancy
Tailor exercises strengthen the pelvic, hip, and thigh muscles and can help relieve low back pain.
* Tailor sit: Sit on the floor with your knees bent and ankles crossed. Lean slightly forward, and keep your back straight but relaxed. Use this position whenever possible throughout the day.
* Tailor press: Sit on the floor with your knees bent and the bottoms of your feet together. Grasp your ankles and pull your feet gently toward your body. Place your hands under your knees. Inhale. While pressing your knees down against your hands, press your hands up against your knees (counter-pressure). Hold for a count of five.
Here are some exercises that will help you stay fit during your pregnancy.
Thanks eds, khaye and sharque for this award. I really appreciate it..
Time really flies so fast! Now, I am on seven months pregnant. Hubby and I was really excited for our baby boy.
Anyways, have you heard about Blue Cross NC?
Well, Blue Cross NC is a leading provider of group health and life insurance in North Carolina. They offer life insurance and other ancillary plans such as group term life, accidental death and dismemberment, dependent life, Supplemental life and AD&D, short term and long term disability. Click their site now for more information.
I am totally swamped this morning, phone calls make an appointment to customers and other errands must be conclude.
To ease my exhaustion I was picking at women’s website! I do love shoes and other women's frills.
I need to ciao! Back to work. heheh!!
I am still awake at the middle of night. I was trying to finish all my online assignment. Last week I have three expired assignment. Gosshh sayang hindi na nakayanan ng powers ko lol!
Anyways, I just want to share this article to all first time mothers.
Gaining the right amount of weight during pregnancy by eating a healthy, balanced diet is a good sign that your baby is getting all the nutrients he or she needs and is growing at a healthy rate.
It is not necessary to "eat for two" during pregnancy. It's true that you need extra calories from nutrient-rich foods to help your baby grow, but you generally need to consume only 100 to 300 more calories than you did before you became pregnant to meet the needs of your growing baby.
Ask your health care provider how much weight you should gain during pregnancy.A woman of average weight before pregnancy should gain 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy. Underweight women should gain 28-40 pounds during pregnancy. Overweight women may need to gain only 15-25 pounds during pregnancy. You may need to gain more or less weight, depending on what your health care provider recommends.
In general, you should gain about 2 to 4 pounds during your first three months of pregnancy and 1 pound a week for the remainder of your pregnancy. If you are expecting twins you should gain 35 to 45 pounds during your pregnancy. This would be an average of 1 ½ pounds per week after the usual weight gain in the first three months.
I’ve been working so many years and now there something wrong on my vision. I was seeking cheap lenses and frames for my eyes. I am so happy that I found economical frame and lenses that I can be buying for as low as $ 8 Rx eyeglasses. When I check it out the video of Zenni Optical on TV I was convincing to buy one of their eyeglasses because they have high and affordable quality stylish frame. High Five to Zenni optical is extremely great.
on My To Do's for today and tomorrow Sunday
*Finish my reports and do some filling
*Submit surveillance report and make an appointment for our customer.
*Fixing our clothes
*Plans for vacation and seeking Outer Banks rentals home.
*Go to supermarket and buy drinks
*Go to flea market and buy something
*Finish online assignment
*Call my parents in PI
Thanks Vannie for this award.
“May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.”
Sharque gave this award. Thanks sis
1. Post Award on your Blog together with the name and the URL of the person who granted it.
3. Contact the Bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen to receive the Award.
Passing this awards to all my buddies!
2. Dove lotion is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it pours.
4. Edward (my husband) wants to buy car spoilers and he was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are the best medicine when you are sick lol!
6. I need extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blog and fix our clothes , tomorrow my plans include finishing errands and Sunday, I want to go mall and shopping lol!
There are so many weight loss diet pills on the market. Just like me I’m seeking the best slimming pills on the market for my youngest sister. I know it’s very difficult to find safe, effective, reliable and affordable weight loss pills. Fortunately, I found slim bomb online this is the most advanced diet pills in UK extremely fast and effective way of weight loss. I called my sister right away after I read this website and she was happy and interested to buy this product. Good luck to my sister I hope after a couple of weeks she looks sexy and fabulous. Hehe!
Does it ever upset you when a partner expresses anger or hurt feelings? It's important to realize that when someone expresses their feelings - they are not necessarily rational.
They do not necessarily mean anything they say. They are, in fact, letting emotional energy release, like flying arrows. If you stand in their way - by doing anything other than just listening - it's like making yourself a target.
So, do not - repeat: DO NOT! - take anything personally. Do not try to correct, disagree, or "fix" anything. Do not argue over a point, or try to make a point. But at the same time, don't just walk away.
Instead breathe, keep quiet - and dodge all arrows! Simply listen to them, as they release their feelings. This will later be appreciated greatly. It is a rare gift, one that shows you have uncommon strength and wisdom.
I was browsing the net and trying to search about skin care. Fortunately, I found murad.com website.
I need to take care of my skin especially now that I’m pregnant that’s why I was planning to buy anti aging product.
I need to buy this age spot and Uneven skin tone
Age Spots and Uneven Skin
Tone are most commonly
associated with Environmental
Aging. This type of aging is
due to exposure to the sun and
other environmental stressors.
Visible symptoms include age/
sun spots, uneven skin tone
I also choosing this one loss of firmness.
Loss of Firmness is most commonly
associated with Hormonal Aging.
This type of aging is due to
declining estrogen levels around
the ti me of menopause or
peri-menopause. Visible symptoms
include sagging, dull, dehydrated
skin and medium-to-deep wrinkles.
1. I’m on 26 weeks pregnant
2. Hubby’s birthday on Friday
3. Increase salary end of this month. Yeheyy I’m so happy lol!
4. I cooked luscious adobo for my hubby.
5. Reading book what to expect when you’re expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
6. Seeking for online diet pills that work for my sister in law
7. Hubby’s won worth of $40 lunch buffet. He joined the contest of 101.9 radio station
8. Update my blog
9. Update my facebook and Friendster account
10. Sleep and shopping
Thanks sis dez for this award.
Here are the simple rules:
- Take your award and put the logo on your post.
- Link the person who awarded you. Remember each recipient of the award should acknowledge the person who honored them and go to Mom’s Special Diary to copy and paste the award.
- Put your own blog title and link.
- Nominate at least five deserving moms.
1. Mom’s Special Diary 2. The Mommy Journey. 3. Niko’s Blog 4. Pensive Thoughts 5. Random WAHM Thoughts. 6. Blog Appetite 7. The Baby in Between 8. Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 9. My Life in this Wonderful World 10.My Wonderful Life 11. Your Blog
I really appreciate this award. Now, its my turn to search tv mount for our new video equipment.
2. I must say laughter and happiness is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but I need to search best fat burners for my hubby as I said he’s getting fat and he don’t like it.
4. I’m always thinking that I’m pregnant but I’m not fat and I’m gorgeous lol!
5. My eyes have seen raining inside
6. I love my family strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward watching movie and shopping, tomorrow my plans include wake up early and going to flea market and Sunday, I want to take a lot of rest, and eat, eat and eat.
Do you remember folks the one I posted regarding my friend she got married last of December? I’m talking about my friend Christine. She is my close bud and classmate since elementary and college. We shared so many things. She was extremely enthusiastic reading romance pocketbook. I cannot visualize she finished six different stories the whole day goshhh I cannot execute that. Christine has a beautiful face, mesmerizing eyes, sexy and queen of our campus.
When hubby and I decided to live for good in US Christine and I we cannot see each other because she was in PI with her husband and I seldom to call her. I was surprised that last night she called me up and said where I am. While I was conversing with her my voice was stammering and bemuse why she called in the middle of the night. The time in the PI and here was different. I suggested to carry on our conversation in yahoo messenger. I was shocked when I saw her in the web cam she looks different than before.
Christine was fat now. She was asking a new way to reduce fat in quick and easy. I suggested to her to visit the Zerona website. Zerona is the first non-invasive body contouring method to successfully remove excess fat for women and men. This is the first clinic that offers the Zerona treatments in Toronto and the GTA. If you ever considered liposuction but was afraid of the procedure there is an alternative. It is also known as lipolaser a unique laser machine which produces a cold laser beam this is a safe and easy for laser liposuction. I’m sure my friend will take this one. For more other services and information all you have to do just visit the site.
1. I'm on 25 weeks pregnant.
2.Attend birthday party on Sunday at Seafood chef
3. Hopefully I can sleep 12 hours straight. ehhee!
4. Looking for online auctions and buy some of my stuff to cheer me lol! I loved shopping online.
5. New loots for myself and hubby as well
6. Online assignments
8. Hubby bought ice cream and godiva chocolate.. mppp yummy!
9. Early breakfast and I eat a lot.
When your baby gets older, you can encourage her to label her feelings and express them verbally. Even before she can talk, you can show her pictures of faces and ask her which one is feeling the same way she is. Young children will pick up very quickly on "affect" words such as "happy" or "angry." When they can put words to their emotions, they gain a whole new capacity to recognize and regulate their feelings.
However, Masia-Warner warns, you shouldn't overreact to your child's negative feelings. "It's normal for kids to become oversensitive or clingy or nervous at times because of something in their environment, but it's not unhappiness."
You'll find this is especially important as your child grows. When your child pouts in a corner during a birthday party, your natural reaction may be to push her to join in the fun. But it's important to allow her to be unhappy. Hallowell is concerned that "some parents worry any time their children suffer a little rejection, they don't get invited to the birthday party, or they cry because they didn't get what they wanted."
Children need to know that it's okay to be unhappy sometimes — it's simply part of life. And if we try to squelch any unhappiness, we may be sending the message that it's wrong to feel sad. We need to let them experience their feelings, including sadness.
We need bulb and steering auto parts for our Mitsubishi outlander car we bought this last year. Fortunately, I found BuyAutoParts.com.
Buy Auto Parts is large selection of wholesale prices for all major auto maker parts such as Car Parts, Truck Parts, Import Parts, performance Parts and Automotive Accessories. They sell at the lowest prices guaranteed and all come with Free Shipping on orders above $50 and full warranty on every auto parts. Their entire products are innovative and durable. So guys if you are looking the best quality and prices auto parts for your car just visit this site.